Previous Posts
- "Old Stories, New Voices" has an official mascot, ...
- Wednesday, July 23, 2008 Today was Buffalo Soldier...
- Tuesday, July 22, 2008
- Tuesday, July 22, 2008Today was Hispanic Heritage ...
- Monday, July 21, 2008
- Monday, July 21, 2008Today was Native American Day...
- Sunday, July 20, 2008 Campers began their adventur...
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]





7 Comments:
At July 24, 2008 at 7:42 AM ,
Anonymous said...
Good Morning Lorie Kaye,
Did it rain? We had a shower last evening and are hoping for more today. Great group photos! Clare stayed with Austin last night.
Love - Mom :)
At July 24, 2008 at 9:52 AM ,
Katrina said...
Dear Jess and Alexis,
Company C looks awesome! I can't wait to see both of you in person on Saturday. I don't think either of you will ever forget the lessons you've learned this week.
Love,
Mom/Tia
At July 24, 2008 at 2:43 PM ,
Anonymous said...
Dear Kevin,
We loved seeing the pictures, it looks so nice out there. I hope today is another great day as well, although i know it will rain. Continue having a blast! and learning so many interesting things. I wish I would be there with you as a kid.. :) Steven is ok busy with his robotics classes and says hi...
Love you lots..
Mom and Dad
At July 24, 2008 at 5:07 PM ,
CEJH said...
Coleton and Clayton,
Hey!! There ya'll are! And you're wearing Yankee hats?!! LOL! That's alright...
Wish I was there...you will have so much to teach me when you get back...I can't wait!
Love you,
Mommy
At July 24, 2008 at 9:06 PM ,
Michelle Mynatt said...
Will
Hey this is Ivie i want to hear more about the bathrooms and the spice cake!!!!
love always Ivie
will
How are you doing? It sounds like so much fun! Did you have fun on your canoeing trip? I will come with mom and dad to pick you up on saturday!
LOVE, EMMIE
At July 24, 2008 at 9:34 PM ,
momp said...
Hi Viviana,
We can see that you are having lots of fun (I love that pose in the group picture) beautiful as always. Enjoy only few more days for you to return home. It has been a looong week for me, but as long as you have fun that is all that matters, can't wait to hear all the stories that you have to tell us.
LOVE ALWAYS ALL YOUR FAMILY!!
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxooxxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox( I would like to keep going, however Karina is embarassed, and wants me to stop
At July 25, 2008 at 10:40 AM ,
mom corrin said...
Dear Joey, I miss you so very much!! I can see by the pictures you are having a blast. I hoe you learning many new things. Maybe you can teach me something new. Well, have wonderful time for the rest of your stay. I love you, Mom P.S. Elmer, Louie, and Bella say Hi!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home