Monday, July 13, 2009
It's almost time for camp! Here at the Texas State Historical Association, we're in the final stages of prepping and planning for Old Stories New Voices 2009. As a matter of fact, after I finish this, we're heading out to Costco and Kinkos to purchase supplies! I hope everyone's excited about camp this year, we'll get to catch up with old friends and meet some new, fun people. As a matter of fact, I'm one of those new people! My name is Kate and I'll be updating the blog this year at camp. If anyone has any questions about camp this year, my email address is kateodonnell@tshaonline.org -- please feel free to email me! I'm ready to go for camp -- are you?
It's almost time for camp! Here at the Texas State Historical Association, we're in the final stages of prepping and planning for Old Stories New Voices 2009. As a matter of fact, after I finish this, we're heading out to Costco and Kinkos to purchase supplies! I hope everyone's excited about camp this year, we'll get to catch up with old friends and meet some new, fun people. As a matter of fact, I'm one of those new people! My name is Kate and I'll be updating the blog this year at camp. If anyone has any questions about camp this year, my email address is kateodonnell@tshaonline.org -- please feel free to email me! I'm ready to go for camp -- are you?
2 Comments:
At July 16, 2009 at 1:11 PM ,
schundra reeder said...
love you rhea white
At July 16, 2009 at 1:14 PM ,
schundra reeder said...
love you rhea white from your mommy
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home