Hello Campers!
Your counselors are at training right this very minute so that you all can have the best camp experience possible. This morning we played shinny ("what's shinny?" you ask? You'll find out!) and this afternoon we played 19th century baseball. The rules of that game are a bit different than the ones you're used to today. Tonight we're going to practice our canoe skills and tomorrow we'll make last minute preparations for camp. We hope everyone is excited -- we definitely are!
Your counselors are at training right this very minute so that you all can have the best camp experience possible. This morning we played shinny ("what's shinny?" you ask? You'll find out!) and this afternoon we played 19th century baseball. The rules of that game are a bit different than the ones you're used to today. Tonight we're going to practice our canoe skills and tomorrow we'll make last minute preparations for camp. We hope everyone is excited -- we definitely are!
3 Comments:
At June 23, 2012 at 10:26 PM ,
Unknown said...
Hello Faith S.
I am glad your having fun. Be safe and take care of your self I miss you already and cant wait for you to tell me all about camp.
At June 23, 2012 at 10:30 PM ,
Unknown said...
Hey Kameron S
Auntie misses you and cant wait for you to come back and tell me all about camp. Be safe and cafeful out there.
At June 23, 2012 at 10:33 PM ,
Unknown said...
Howdy, Kayla S.
This is Auntie I read your post and it sounds like your really having a good time. I cant wait for you to come back and tell me all about camp. I miss you be careful out there.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home