} } Postcards from Camp - Old Stories New Voices Youth Camp: Photo Update: Monday Part Two

Postcards from Camp - Old Stories New Voices Youth Camp

Texas youth are gathering for a week at Fort McKavett to learn about the rich cultural heritage of Texas. "Old Stories, New Voices" provides students the opportunity to experience Native American, Hispanic, African-American and Anglo contributions to the history and culture of Texas!

Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Photo Update: Monday Part Two

Here are some more photos from Hispanic Day!


















7 Comments:

  • At June 25, 2013 at 2:23 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

    WOW. That's a huge flag! Cool

     
  • At June 25, 2013 at 3:53 PM , Blogger Granannie said...

    They all look like they're having so much fun.

     
  • At June 25, 2013 at 3:53 PM , Blogger Granannie said...

    It looks like they are all having a great time. Viva Mexico!

     
  • At June 25, 2013 at 9:44 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

    Hi Daniel,

    Can't wait to see your posting of your nature day! Your birthday is coming soon. Please let us know what you like to have.

    Much love and kisses,
    Mom

     
  • At June 25, 2013 at 9:50 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

    Hello Daniel,

    I miss you! Drink lots of water. Don't get dehydrated. Only 45 days until your birthday! I hope you have a good time at the camp. We are waiting for you at home. Have Fun! I love you!

    Love, your little brother, Jason

    XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOX

     
  • At June 25, 2013 at 10:47 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

    Chris V.,
    Wow! That is a big flag!
    The mariachi pictures look like
    A lot of fun! I can't wait to hear
    All about it!

    Love you!
    Mom

     
  • At June 25, 2013 at 11:04 PM , Blogger Aldana Family said...

    Joscelyn and Xavier,
    I just love seeing you in all these pictures. I hope you are having a great time. Aunt DoDo, Coach Brian, Ms.Roni, Momo and Nana are all following the link and reading your posts and looking at your pictures. So tell us all more details of what ya'll are doing. Love you both
    Mom, Dad, Matt and Bolt

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home