} } Postcards from Camp - Old Stories New Voices Youth Camp: Photo Update: Monday

Postcards from Camp - Old Stories New Voices Youth Camp

Texas youth are gathering for a week at Fort McKavett to learn about the rich cultural heritage of Texas. "Old Stories, New Voices" provides students the opportunity to experience Native American, Hispanic, African-American and Anglo contributions to the history and culture of Texas!

Monday, June 24, 2013

Photo Update: Monday

Today was Hispanic Day at camp! Here are a few photos of our adventures. We'll post more tomorrow!










9 Comments:

  • At June 24, 2013 at 10:02 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

    Moses,
    We love the pictures! We miss you and are very proud of you. Can't wait to see you Friday.
    Love you,
    Mom, Dad Sissy and Ian

     
  • At June 24, 2013 at 11:32 PM , Blogger Aldana Family said...

    Xavier,
    I like your company's picture by the archway. Hope those hiking boots are working out for you. Look forward to you adventures tomorrow.
    Love you
    Mom

     
  • At June 24, 2013 at 11:33 PM , Blogger Aldana Family said...

    Joscelyn,
    I saw the pictures of ya'll making tortillas. I know your were looking forward to that. Hope you learned and remember so we can make some at home. I bet they were delicous!!
    Love you
    Mom

     
  • At June 25, 2013 at 1:57 AM , Blogger Kristi Ann said...

    Alex,
    Your pictures are great! It's great to see your smile. I hope you are having fun and still learning lots of new things you can share with me when you get home. Remember, I still love you bunches and miss you tons!!
    Love,
    Mom

     
  • At June 25, 2013 at 7:23 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

    Chris V.,
    iIt looks like you are learning a lot and having fun too!
    Can't wait to hear your story!

    Love you lots!

    Mom V.

     
  • At June 25, 2013 at 8:16 AM , Blogger Mary M Garcia said...

    Dear Simon:

    I'm happy to see you in some pictures. I'm wondering, did the tortillas taste different than the ones that we buy for you from the store? It must have been so nice to eat them when they are warm. Were you cold the day that you took the company picture? I noticed that you're wearing a jacket. I miss you and love you lots.

    Love,
    Mama

     
  • At June 25, 2013 at 3:56 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

    Wow, I love the Pic Erica W. We miss you!

     
  • At June 25, 2013 at 9:28 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

    Hi Zach R,
    Great pic! Hope you are having fun.
    Love ya,
    Mom

     
  • At June 25, 2013 at 10:49 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

    Hi Ashley W,

    We love you and miss you! Sounds like you're having so much fun! Can't wait to hear all about your week. Bailey misses you and goes to the front door everytime it opens. She will be so excited when you come home. Have a great canoe trip!

    Mom, Dad, Matthew, Bailey, Cinnamon, and Shadow

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home