} } Postcards from Camp - Old Stories New Voices Youth Camp: Photo Update: Saturday

Postcards from Camp - Old Stories New Voices Youth Camp

Texas youth are gathering for a week at Fort McKavett to learn about the rich cultural heritage of Texas. "Old Stories, New Voices" provides students the opportunity to experience Native American, Hispanic, African-American and Anglo contributions to the history and culture of Texas!

Sunday, June 23, 2013

Photo Update: Saturday

Each day, we try to post a few photos from the previous day's activities. Here's what we were up to on Saturday, June 22. Remember, we'll add all the photos to a private Shutterfly account after camp, so if you don't see your camper in these photos, we've got lots more!





7 Comments:

  • At June 23, 2013 at 11:58 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

    Wow, thanks for posting a few pictures! I love to see what the kids are doing & it makes it easier to know they are having fun because they are smiling!

     
  • At June 23, 2013 at 3:29 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Dear Jamie H,

    We love to hear from you and to see the pictures from camp! This blog is great:). Have a blast !!!

    Love,

    Mom & Dad

     
  • At June 23, 2013 at 6:46 PM , Blogger Aldana Family said...

    I'm enjoying the pictures and the posts from the kids. Look forward to the rest of the week :)

     
  • At June 24, 2013 at 12:41 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Loving the photos and posts. Thanks so much for all you do for our boy. We are so grateful that he gets to have this wonderful experience!

     
  • At June 24, 2013 at 9:34 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

    Hi Morgan T!

    Looks like lots of fun. I can't wait to hear about the weaving and baseball. We miss you and love you!

    Love,
    Mom

     
  • At June 24, 2013 at 9:43 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

    Hey Morgan T.,
    I Hope you are having a great time at camp. Im glad you are seeing & learning new things. I cannot wait to hear about them when you get back home! It sounds like you are having a lot of fun! I love you & cant wait to see you.
    Love your Sister,
    Talor(:

     
  • At June 25, 2013 at 4:54 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    JaRayl P.

    Uncle J and I enjoyed your comments and pictures. Went know that you are having a really great time and can't wait to see the drawing you are doing (right). We look forward to seeing you soon.

    Aunt A

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home