Previous Posts
- Camper Journals: Wednesday, June 26, 2013
- Postcards from Camp: Wednesday, June 26, 2013
- Postcards from Camp: June 26, 2013
- Reminder: Canoe Day!
- Camper Journals: Tuesday, June 25, 2013
- Postcards from Camp: Tuesday, June 25, 2013
- Photo Update: Monday Part Two
- Photo Update: Monday
- Camper Journals: Monday, June 24, 2013
- Postcards from Camp: Monday, June 24, 2013
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]
2 Comments:
At June 27, 2013 at 11:27 AM ,
Carey said...
Hi Savannah,
I hope your still having a great time and are looking forward to coming home tomorrow. I am sure ready for you to be home. We miss you so much! Did you have fun playing baseball? How was canoeing yesterday? I'm so excited to hear about all your adventures!
We love you and will see you tomorrow...Yippeee!!!
Love Mom and Dad
At June 27, 2013 at 8:09 PM ,
Aldana Family said...
Joscy and Xavier,
Love seeing you in all the pictures. The flag ceremony looks really cool.Hope ya'll have enjoyed your stay, and made lots of new friends.
See you soon
Love Mom
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home