} } Postcards from Camp - Old Stories New Voices Youth Camp: Photo Update: Wednesday

Postcards from Camp - Old Stories New Voices Youth Camp

Texas youth are gathering for a week at Fort McKavett to learn about the rich cultural heritage of Texas. "Old Stories, New Voices" provides students the opportunity to experience Native American, Hispanic, African-American and Anglo contributions to the history and culture of Texas!

Thursday, June 27, 2013

Photo Update: Wednesday

Wednesday was nature day! We went to South Llano River State Park, set up camp, and canoed down the river!
















3 Comments:

  • At June 27, 2013 at 12:04 PM , Blogger Carey said...

    Looks like the kids enjoyed Canoe day!!!

     
  • At June 27, 2013 at 1:05 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

    Wow! Canoe and Camping day looked like a lot of fun and learning!
    I wish I could have been there!
    The pictures are great!

    Edna Villarreal

    Chris V. you need to look up more so we can see you in the pictures :).

    Love you,

    Mom

     
  • At June 27, 2013 at 8:11 PM , Blogger Aldana Family said...

    Joscelyn and Xavier,

    These are really great pictures of ya'll. I can't believe how dark you two have gotten. I sure hope you used all that sunscreen I sent with both of you.
    See you soon
    Love Mom

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home