Reminder: Canoe Day!
Hey blog readers! Remember tomorrow is our canoe trip and camp out at South Llano River State Park. You probably won't see any postcards, journals, or photos until Thursday afternoon, because there's no internet access at the camp out. Check back on Thursday for more updates.
10 Comments:
At June 26, 2013 at 3:58 AM ,
Unknown said...
I hope there was lots of water and that your canoe didn't tump over.
Knock, knock
Who's there
Atch
Atch who
Bless you
Love you, boo!
Mom
At June 26, 2013 at 9:26 AM ,
Carey said...
Hi Savannah,
I hope you and your new friends have a blast on the Canoe. You should be a pro at it since you Canoe in New York all the time :) Tell me how it is "camping" tonight. I know it will be a lot different then camping in our RV. Tell Alex Hi and I hope she's having fun too!!
See you soon and be safe. Don't forget your whistle and poncho for the woods ..haha :D
I love you so much and am getting more and more excited to see you Friday!!
Love
MOm and Dad
Haylee, Josh and Adrian
At June 26, 2013 at 10:23 AM ,
Unknown said...
Hi Daniel,
Hope you and your friends have a lot of fun on the Canoe. You were really looking forward to it before the camp. You should be doing great, since you are such a quick learner in any kinds of sports.
Be safe and see you soon. Did you see your little borther's comments? We are all love you and get excited to see you on Friday!
Love,
Mom
At June 26, 2013 at 12:09 PM ,
Bianca P. said...
hi Gavin! Hope you have a blast in the canoe! camping out should be awesome! stay safe! don't forget your whistle, compass, snake bite kit, poncho and flashlight! (i know... mom is crazy) I love you so much! Can't wait to see you... miss you so much.
mom
At June 26, 2013 at 12:36 PM ,
Unknown said...
Hey Gracie W.
Hope your canoe trip is a BLAST! I love reading your blogs & have seen you in a few pictures. I love you and can't wait to see you!
Hugs & Kisses,
~ Mom
At June 26, 2013 at 12:44 PM ,
Unknown said...
Hello Samantha & Jillian A.,
Hope you are both having a blast in the canoe, I bet you're getting a great workout especially with your arms.
Guess what, I saw some of your classmates at Rock The Rock Club today! Sam, I saw Hailey & Jenny! Jill, I saw Iverson! They all said to tell you "Hello"! They said the club was awesome & I told them you guys were at camp this week.
Enjoy the cook out, bet you're looking forward to those burgers! Do you get to roast marshmallows & eat smores as well? Yummy!
Love you both pippy & saby! See you in a couple of days! :)
XOXO, Mom (Dad & Tyler too)
At June 26, 2013 at 1:45 PM ,
Unknown said...
Erica,
I hope you are having fun and that your canoe trip is awesome. You should be an old pro after that long canoe trip you an I took. DON'T drop your paddle in. I have read your postcards every day, but didn't see one for Tuesday? I also spotted you in some of the pictures. We can't wait to see you Friday and hear all about the trip. Mom
At June 26, 2013 at 4:02 PM ,
Unknown said...
Chris V.,
I hope you are having a great time on your canoe trip and have an even better time camping!
Brianna said "Have fun!"
Love you lots!
Mom
At June 26, 2013 at 11:10 PM ,
Anonymous said...
hi JaRayl, I hope you had a great day on the canoe trip.
Love you...Tammi
At June 26, 2013 at 11:12 PM ,
Anonymous said...
JaRayl P.
Uncle J and I enjoyed your comments and pictures. Glad to know that you are having a really great time and can't wait to see the drawing you are doing (right). We look forward to seeing you soon.
Aunt A
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home