Photo Update, Day 1 - June 21, 2014
Old Stories, New Voices
Pictures - Day 1 - Arrival
Waiting in the schoolhouse to get things started.
Camp orientation and company assignments.
The boys outside their barracks
Campers assemble on the parade ground for the first time.
Company A taking down the colors at the end of day one.
Labels: 2014
15 Comments:
At June 21, 2014 at 9:57 PM ,
Unknown said...
Well bekah...I can see your shoes....would love to see your face. Sleep well..the fun has just begun.
love, mom and dad
At June 21, 2014 at 9:59 PM ,
lkboettger said...
Well Cullen and Chris B I found you both in the pictures! Hope you are having a great time. We love you!
Mom, Dad and Vivi
At June 21, 2014 at 11:42 PM ,
Unknown said...
Anika, hope your having a great time
Love you
mom
At June 22, 2014 at 12:58 AM ,
queen bee said...
Gia, I am very excited for you and I know you are having a great time. Be careful and we love you.
Mom, Papi, Gianna, Giovanni, Pancho and Pancake!
At June 22, 2014 at 2:08 AM ,
Unknown said...
Sabrina, I know you are enjoying yourself and I am looking forward to hearing your stories from camp! Hugs!
At June 22, 2014 at 8:17 AM ,
Unknown said...
Avery, we saw you in the pictures and are very excited for you. We hope you have a great time. We love you very much.
Mom, Dad & Marisa
At June 22, 2014 at 9:34 AM ,
Unknown said...
Trinitee, I hope you have a good time. I don't see you in any of the pics. Love you, Mom
At June 22, 2014 at 10:52 AM ,
Monica Martinez said...
Saw you in quite a few pictures Jordan. Hope you're having a great time! Can't wait to hear all about it!
Love,
Mom, Dad, Grandpa, Jared, Nick, and Lily
At June 22, 2014 at 11:07 AM ,
Teddy said...
Trinitee..I saw you in the picture and showed Kianna your blog in church. She was smiling so big and laughing. Yup. She loves you. Have a great time. Love you much. Dad
At June 22, 2014 at 7:51 PM ,
Unknown said...
Anika Hope you had a blast today , I'm sure you were very helpful with the archery ;-) .
Love and miss you Dani
USA tied 2 to 2 with Portugal today in the world cup
At June 22, 2014 at 8:21 PM ,
Unknown said...
Have lots of fun Christopher
love mom and dad
At June 22, 2014 at 8:33 PM ,
Unknown said...
Chloe H.
I see you from the picture, paying attention and look serious. Good job! Your sisters said they like your hat.
At June 22, 2014 at 9:10 PM ,
Unknown said...
Hi KJ!!!! We are so excited that you are having fun! We will tell Neenah and nana how to post messages tomorrow! We will talk to you again tomorrow!! We love you!! Mom, Dad, Chayse and Scout!!!!!!!
At June 23, 2014 at 9:11 AM ,
MyFusionLife.com said...
Hi Hayden. Glad your having a great time. looks like yuo made alot of new friends. Enjoy your time. Love Dad and Teri
At June 23, 2014 at 10:23 AM ,
Beltran said...
Jake B. I'm glad you like to throw the football and the food is amazing!Hope you had fun at archery yesterday and I'm sure you'll have a blast there even if there is not a zip-line. Love and Miss you tons :)
Alice is sleeping with Mitch and misses you too! Mom, Dad and Mitch
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home