Journal: Wednesday June 25, 2014
Company B
Sabrina R.
The campout was really fun and it was my first time
camping, so it was a good experience.
The Naturalist told us about different animals we may see and she had
some bones to show us. I enjoyed the camping trip it was calming and a bunch of
fun. Morgan, Connie, and I were in the canoe together.
Hailey H.
The campout was very enjoyable. I learned about different
animals and how they adapted to their environment. The canoe trip was fun,
except when we got stuck on rocks.
Trinitee and Ms. Crystal were in my boat.
Brian Y.
The campout was super fun! I really liked the hike to the
scenic view. I learned that some of the animals at the park weren’t native to
the park. I enjoyed the canoe trip. Toni
Rose and Bekah were in my boat.
Trinitee A.
I enjoyed the campout, it was very peaceful and fun. I
learned a lot about the animals that lived in the part. I enjoyed the canoe
trip. Hailey, Ms. Crystal, and I were in the canoe together.
Bekah B.
I did not enjoy the campout, my tent was broken. I
learned the difference between predators and prey. I enjoyed the canoe
trip. Toni Rose, Brian, and I were in a
canoe together. I didn’t like that I couldn’t balance on the rocks, but loved
it because I had never done it before.
Morgan W.
I enjoyed the campout because my friends got to camp with
me for the first time. I learned that
many animals that live around the park, I won’t ever see. I loved the canoe
trip. Sabrina, Conie, and I were together.
Cullen B.
I enjoyed going canoeing.
I learned that predators have eyes that look straight. I enjoyed the
canoe trip because of the cool water. Hayden, Maddie, and I were in a canoe
together.
Joseph G.
I enjoyed the campout because it took forever and it was
also a bit creepy. I learned that there were rams and a predator has straight
eyes. A pray has eyes on its side.
Hayden H.
I enjoyed staying in the tents all night. I learned what
animals live in the park and what you should look out for. I also learned that we should not leave
trash. I enjoyed the canoe trip and it took a lot of arm power. Maddie and Cullen were in my canoe.
Conie F.
I enjoyed the campout because I got to see two squirrels
and 16 turtles, and one baby catfish. I learned that prey have kind of
backwards eyes, and predators have forward eyes. Morgan and Sabrina were in the canoe with me.
Phil N.
I enjoyed the campout because it was fun and we took a
hike to a breathtaking view. I learned
that many animals, including beavers, live in the park. I was in the canoe with Joseph and Mr.
Lawrence, it was a lot of fun.
Company C
Alyssa T.
I did not enjoy the campout because our tent door would
not close so we had to sleep with it open. I also did not take a shower. I
learned about different types of animals and bugs. I enjoyed the canoe trip
because we didn’t get stuck. I was in a canoe with Madeline and Jake.
James C.
I enjoyed the campout at South Llano State River Park. I
learned a lot about animals. I enjoyed the canoe trip. I was in a canoe with
Jensen and Chloe.
Moses S.
I enjoyed the campout at South Llano River State Park. I
learned that porcupines like to eat salt. I enjoyed the canoe trip. I was in a
canoe with Mr. Cody and Derek.
AJ H.
I enjoyed camping at South Llano River State Park. I
learned that predator animals have eyes facing the front instead of the sides.
I enjoyed the canoe trip. I was in a canoe with Mr. Eric and Chase.
Chris Y.
I enjoyed the campout at South Llano River State Park. I
learned about stuff. I enjoyed the canoe trip. I was with Brandon and Clowey.
Clowey F.
I enjoyed the campout because it was a lot of fun. I got
creeped out because I almost got knocked out by a tree branch. I learned that
there are creepy bugs and a lot of animals at South Llano river State Park. I
enjoyed the canoe trip. I was with Brandon and Chris.
Chloe H.
I enjoyed the campout at South Llano River State Park. I
learned how to tell a predator from prey by its eyes. I enjoyed the canoe trip.
I was in a canoe with James and Jensen.
Jake C.
I enjoyed the campout because o was so tired after
canoeing I slept really well. I learned how to tell if an animal is a carnivore
or an herbivore. The canoe trip was fun and I want to do it again. I was in a
canoe with Madeline and Alyssa.
Chase L.
I enjoyed the campout at South Llano State River Park. I
learned that beavers’ teeth get too big they fall out. I enjoyed the canoe
trip. I was with my friend AJ and my friend Eric.
Carter W.
I enjoyed the campout at south Llano River State Park. I
learned that domesticated animals can become wild if they are left in the
wilderness. I enjoyed the canoe trip a lot. I was in a canoe with Taylor and
Ms. Jeri.
Taylor S.
I had fun during the campout. I learned that porcupines
like to eat salt. I enjoyed the canoe trip. I was with Jeri and Carter.
Carmen G.
I enjoyed the campout at South Llano River State Park. I
learned that predator animals have eyes looking forward instead of on the
sides. I enjoyed the canoe trip. I was with Morgan W. and Avery.
Avery A.
I enjoyed the campout because I got to sleep in a tent
with two of my friends. I learned that an animal that has eyes on the sides of
their head are prey and animals with eyes on the front of their heads are
predators. I enjoyed the canoe trip because we sang and talked about funny
things. Carmen, Morgan, and myself were in a canoe together.
Company A
Chris L.
I enjoyed the campout. I learned yesterday that there are
lots of different animals. Kevin and Mr. Chapa were in my canoe.
Maddie G.
I didn’t enjoy the campout. I got up to use the bathroom
and I thought there was a bear! It was actually people snoring! I learned about
all the animals in the South Llano River State Park. I didn’t enjoy the canoe
trip I don’t want to talk about it!
Erica W.
I enjoyed the campout. I learned that I can be bit by a
bobcat. I enjoyed the canoe trip. Sarah and Cheyane were in my canoe.
Derek S.
I enjoyed the campout. I learned about how you can tell
if an animal is prey or a predator. Moses and Mr. Cody were in my canoe.
Brianna R.
I enjoyed the campout. I learned how to canoe. Xavier and
Natalie were in my canoe.
Gia M.
I enjoyed camping out. Mari and Maddie were in my canoe.
Sarah A.
I enjoyed camping out. Erica and Cheyane were in my
canoe.
Natalie L.
I enjoyed the campout because the showers were better. I
learned about prey and predators. I enjoyed canoeing. Brianna and Xavier were
in my canoe.
Kevin M.
I enjoyed the campout. I learned that there are animals
that were brought in to America. I didn’t enjoy it until the end.
Vi-Ann D.
I enjoyed the campout.
I learned that the park was a ranch before. I did like the canoe trip.
Little Chris and Mrs. Sharon were in my boat.
Xavier A.
Part of it was bad and part of it was good. I learned
predators eyes face forward. It was really confusing who was in my canoe.
Chris B.
I did enjoy the trip. I learned about skulls. I enjoyed
the canoe trip.
Company B
Drew L.
I did not enjoy the campout I could not sleep.
Alicia L.
The canoe trip was ok and I learned that you can identify
an animal by its eyes.
Memorie L.
I did enjoy the river trip Mrs. JoNeita and Jordan were
in my canoe.
Andrea S.
I loved the canoe trip. I had Nikki and Ruby in my canoe.
Antonio S.
I enjoyed the canoe trip Will and Cameron were in my
canoe and I learned that a coyote is not harmful.
Kael G.
I loved the campout except for the part that I threw up.
I learned basically nothing.
Jake B.
I enjoyed the campout and I learned that a predator has
sharper teeth.
Alex C.
On the canoe trip Kael and Jo Jo were in my canoe, it was
very fun. I learned not to mess with animal bones.
Cameron L.
Antonio and Will were in my canoe and it was fun.
Joseph C.
Kael and Alex were in my canoe and I learned that some
animals are similar.
Ruby R.-D.
I enjoyed the river trip. Andrea and Mrs. Nikki were in
my canoe.
Anika M.-Q.
Savannah and Jake were in my canoe and I learned that a
predators eyes are facing sideways that it’s a prey.
Labels: 2014
5 Comments:
At June 26, 2014 at 12:10 PM ,
lkboettger said...
Cullen and Chris B
Glad y'all had fun canoeing and camping! Enjoy your last night! Looking forward to seeing you tomorrow!
Love
Mom, Dad and Vivi
At June 26, 2014 at 12:15 PM ,
Unknown said...
Bekah. .. now you know what camping in a tent is like. ... can't wait till we can go as a family! Enjoy your last day at camp. See ya tomorrow. We love and miss you.
Mom, dad, mugs and drac
At June 26, 2014 at 12:36 PM ,
Rachel A. said...
Glad you're learning about your environment! We can't wait to see you tomorrow and we hope you enjoy your last day there Joseph G. Love, mom and Mike
At June 26, 2014 at 12:50 PM ,
Unknown said...
Alicia L - sounds like so much fun! I laughed out loud at the hole being on your canoe! Can't wait to see you! ����. - Mom
At June 26, 2014 at 1:41 PM ,
Unknown said...
Morgan
Wolfie sure wished he could have been in your canoe with his little life jacket. I bet Miss Kitty would have liked it to. . . Barking at all those turtles and such.
Luv, Mom & Dad.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home