Photo Update: Buffalo Solider Day, June 24, 2014
Photo Update: Buffalo Solider Day
June 24, 2014
Company D raising the colors
Songs and Stories with the Buffalo Soldiers
Guard Duty/Manual of Arms/Drill
BB Gun Practice
Soap Whittling
Buffalo Soldier History
Labels: 2014
4 Comments:
At June 24, 2014 at 11:11 PM ,
queen bee said...
Wow Gia, I wish I was at camp with you to do all those cool activities. Continue to have fun.
Love mom, dad, gianna, giovanni, pancho and pancake
At June 25, 2014 at 5:28 PM ,
Unknown said...
Hey Trinitee, how was Buffalo Soldier day? I can't wait to hear all about it. History was my favorite subject. Everyone here misses you, especially Sarah. She told me not to tell you. lol Be safe and have the best day ever. Love Mom
At June 25, 2014 at 8:43 PM ,
Unknown said...
Glad you guys Chris Chase and Cameron are staying busy. I can't wait to hear all the stories you have to share about camp. Love Granny
At June 26, 2014 at 9:09 AM ,
Unknown said...
Hi Chris B and Cullen B. Looks like you are having a very fun week. Can't wait to see what you are doing today. You have a lot to teach me about Texas history.
Love you, love you. Nana
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home