Photo Update: Hispanic Hertiage Day, June 23, 2014
Hispanic Heritage Day
June 23, 2014
A little morning football to get the day started.
Franciscan Friar Presentation by Mr. Joe.
Soldado Presentation by Mr. Charles.
Making corn and flour tortillas.
Clues in the dirt
Painting Retablos
Labels: 2014
3 Comments:
At June 23, 2014 at 10:18 PM ,
queen bee said...
Gia I would love to see your face sweet girl, but I was excited to see any part of you even your braids lol. Love you chicken!
Mom, Dad, Gianna, Giovanni, Pancho and Pancake!
At June 23, 2014 at 10:52 PM ,
Unknown said...
Nice pictures Chris and Chase. I hope you are having fun. Love Granny
At June 24, 2014 at 6:49 AM ,
lkboettger said...
Cullen and Chris B,
Looks like you are having fun! Vivi can't wait to see you
Love
Mom, Dad and Vivi
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home