Postcards from Camp, June 25, 2014
Company B
Dear Mom,
The canoe trip was a little long and also a little
boring. It was pretty fun when we saw a
shallow part and we were trying to stay away from it.
Signed, Phil N.
Dear Mom and Dad,
The canoe trip was fun and scary at some parts. The fun part was when I got out and pushed
Sabrina U Morgan down the shallow parts.
Signed, Conie F.
Dear Mother and Father,
The canoe trip was fun because there were some fast
moving parts of the river, and a lot of times we had to get out and push the
boat.
Signed, Hayden H.
Dear Parents,
During the canoe trip, getting stuck was scary. What I liked about it was paddling the canoe
and seeing the turtles.
Signed, Joseph G.
Dear People,
The canoe trip was fun.
I saw squirrels and turtles.
Signed, Cullen B.
Dear Dad,
The canoe trip was awesome. I got put with another person who has canoed
before. The trip was fun, like when we were first we got to just float down the
river and listen to the birds and the bugs.
Signed, Morgan W.
Dear Mom,
The canoe trip was very scary but I loved it when I got
to paddle.
Signed, Bekah B.
Dear Momma,
The canoe trip was great.
I had lots of fun just enjoying the ride. One time we were going to trip over, but Ms. Crystal
pulled us off the rocks and saved us. PS. Pick me up at Harris tomorrow. I don’t know what time. PSS I love you all.
Signed, Trinitee A.
Dear Mom and Dad,
The canoe trip was fun.
I steered it a lot with the others. We did have to drag the boat a lot
though.
Signed, Brian Y.
Dear Oscar,
The canoe trip was very fun, and very wet. Each rapid was
filled with rocks so we didn’t go very fast, but that didn’t stop us!
Signed, Hailey H.
Dear Dad,
The canoe trip was very fun, but a little scary at some
points when we crashed. I wish you could
be here. I miss you so much. I’m excited
to see you tomorrow.
Signed, Sabrina R.
Company C
Dear Brothers,
The canoe trip was fun but creepy.
Signed, Clowey F.
Dear Mom and Dad,
The canoe trip was scary because we almost flipped the
boat over in some deep water and we ran into a spider wall. I love you.
Signed, Alyssa T.
Dear Sassy,
The canoe trip was fun.
Signed, Chris Y.
Dear Mom and Dad,
The canoe trip was fun but it was also hard. I enjoyed it
most of the time.
Signed, AJ H.
Dear Papa,
The canoe trip was fun.
Signed, Moses S.
Dear Jake from State Farm,
The canoe trip was not really scary at all, most of it
was fun.
Signed, James C.
Dear Charlie,
The canoe trip was very exciting once I got used to the
flow of the canoe. Almost tipping over was scary. Swimming in the river was
fun.
Signed, Avery A.
Dear Family,
The canoe trip was scary when we saw a water snake. It
was fun when we hit the rapids.
Signed, Carmen G.
Dear Mom and Dad,
The canoe trip was very fun and I would not stop
paddling. We never flipped over and we got passed a lot of things.
Signed, Taylor S.
Dear Mom,
The canoe trip was very fun. We almost tipped over three
times but we didn’t. The only bad thing
was that the rapids were boring.
Signed, Carter W.
Dear Dad,
The canoe trip was really fun and tiring. We got through
all the spider walls and rapids without tipping over.
Signed, Jake C.
Dear Granny and Papa,
The canoe trip was scary and fun at the same time. It was
fun when we got to the rushing water.
Signed, Chase L.
Dear Mom,
The canoe trip was really fun. It wasn’t scary and we
really had to use teamwork to row the canoe.
Signed, Chloe H.
Company A
Dear Mom,
The canoe trip was nothing scary all was fun.
Signed, Chris B.
Dear Mom and Dad,
The canoe trip was scary a little bit. The scary parts
were when water spiders got into our boat. It was also scary when we tipped
over!
Signed, Xavier A.
Dear Mom and Dad,
The canoe trip was awesome. I loved it! But our canoe
filled with a lot of water.
Signed, Vi-Ann D.
Dear Mom and Dad,
The canoe trip was so much fun and I am coming home soon!
Signed, Kevin M.
Dear Les,
The canoe trip was fun! We should go! Brianna and I were
saving people that was fun, but the canoe tipped over and it was scary!
Signed, Natalie L.
Dear Mommy,
The canoe trip was good and bad because someone said I
couldn’t canoe because I never did it before. Next thing you know they CRASH
so, I canoed and we landed safely. Also it was fun and I got tan!
Signed, Sarah A.
Dear Mom and Dad,
The canoe trip was scary but awesome. Because when
someone got in the canoe, the canoe would rock!
Signed, Gia M.
Dear Mommy,
The canoe trip was amazing! I loved it. We need to go
canoeing. The scary part was when we tipped over and the fun part was helping
people!
Signed, Brianna R.
Dear Mom and Dad,
The canoe trip was fun. We went down little rapids and
saw two snakes. Our canoe didn’t flip but did fill up with water!
Signed, Derek S.
Dear Mom,
The canoe trip was fun because of the scenery. It was bad
because I got sun burned!
Signed, Erica W.
Dear Granny,
The canoe trip was amazing because I had never gone
canoeing before.
Signed, Chris L.
Company D
Dear Mom and Dad,
The canoe trip was fun and scary. It was fun because we
kept going in the currents, and it was scary because every time we ran into a
wall I thought something would jump on me.
Signed, Jake B.
Dear Mom, Dad, and Chayse,
The canoe trip was very long I was in the back string the
whole way. Then when we got to the end I scraped a rock fifteen times.
Signed, Kael G.
Dear Dad,
The canoe trip was fun because I got to see all the
catfish and turtles.
Signed, Antonio S.
Dear Mom,
The canoe was fun and was four hours long. I got to be in
the front and paddle.
Signed, Jordan F.
Dear Mom and Dad,
The canoe trip was really cool. It was a lot of fun. I
would prefer a kayak but canoes are still fun. I saw turtles and one big
catfish. I was awesome.
Signed, Andrea S.
Dear Loredo family,
The canoe trip was scary, like really scary. I thought I
was going to die. But, for the most part it was ok.
Signed, Memorie L.
Dear Runt,
The canoe trip was fun even though it had a hole in it,
but we survived. I got paired up with people I likes. Some parts were scary but
I liked it. Tell yaya I said hi!!
Signed, Alicia L.
Dear Mother,
I miss you very much! I wish I could see you and my
bears, we are going swimming.
Signed, Drew L.
Dear Mom,
The canoe trip was really fun I was with our junior
councilor Savanah and Jake. We saw a lot of turtles and tricked Jake by saying
we say bubbles when he couldn’t get back in the boat. We finished first and had
a lot of fun floating in the water.
Signed, Ankia M.-Q.
Dear Mom and Dad,
The canoe trip was fun. When I got out of the boat I
couldn’t get back in without jumping, and every time I did my life jacket got
hooked.
Signed, Ruby R.-D.
Dear Mom,
The canoe trip was fun over all but at times and
frustrating. I’m coming home.
Signed, Joseph C.
Dear Granny,
The canoe trip was great.
Signed, Cameron L.
Dear Ian,
The canoe trip was awesome! We should take you on a canoe
sometime. I love you. I’m coming home tomorrow.
Signed, Alex C.
Labels: 2014
6 Comments:
At June 26, 2014 at 12:12 PM ,
Unknown said...
Bekah. ..I am so proud of you! You tried something that you were afraid of. I love to canoe. I did it when I was your age at camp. Glad you are having fun. Cherish every moment at camp. See you soon.
I love you
mom (mugs and drac too)
At June 26, 2014 at 12:48 PM ,
Unknown said...
Christopher
I'm glad you are having a great time at camp! Sassy and Lucky are missing you! We will see you soon!
Love and miss you Mom (hugs and kisses)
At June 26, 2014 at 1:18 PM ,
Unknown said...
What were you afraid of Jake? Bubbles really! Lol. Its just the catfish sayin' meow-bubble-bubble!
At June 26, 2014 at 1:24 PM ,
Unknown said...
Morgan
I'm proud of you Captn Morgan. I'm glad you had fun in your canoe watching the wildlife.
At June 26, 2014 at 8:19 PM ,
Unknown said...
Avery A.
We are happy you got to camp out and go on a canoe ride. Enjoy your last day of camp. We'll be happy to see you.
Love you lots,
Mom, Dad, & Marisa
At June 26, 2014 at 8:58 PM ,
Monica Martinez said...
Jordan,
I bet that was a lot of fun. I miss you so much. Can't wait to see you tomorrow! Love you! :-)
Mom
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home